There’s a lot going on this morning, so I may have to go with more than three today, y’all – sorry not sorry.
- Talk about putting the cart before the horse, Man? Jared Polis registered PolisforPresident.com yesterday. For reals. He says it’s not to actually run but to keep the trolls at bay – yeah, sure.
- Leadership was picked at the state legislature.
- Soon you’ll be able to pick “gender x” on your driver’s license if you so choose.
- Generally, it’s inadvisable to call the voters “stupid.” But here is your reminder that in the “Polis wave” we lost very good incumbent sheriffs in Adams and Arapahoe counties.
- Aaaaaand a Colorado Springs gun shop owner is giving free guns to Rabbis.